To get the best possible performance and longevity from your Gloves, we suggest you follow these steps!
- Before you first use your gloves, be sure to give them a light pre wash, this action will increase performance ten fold, allow gloves to dry naturally (No heat and no direct sunlight).
- During use of the gloves (match or training), be sure to dampen the palms with a small amount of water periodically, this will stop the palms from drying out and again, increasing grip.
- After using the gloves it is essential that you wash your gloves and dry them naturally (No heat and no direct sunlight). This will make your gloves perform for much longer!
There are many differing opinions on the best way to wash goalkeeper gloves, we prefer this method –
- After use, hand wash your gloves in lukewarm water no more than 30°C, do not use any form of soap or detergent as this can interfere with the Latex and remove what makes it tacky.
- Use a pressing motion rather than a scrubbing or ringing motion, you should try to put as little friction on the Latex as possible while still being firm.
- Once you are satisfied that your gloves are suitably clean, press your gloves between a towel, removing as much of the excess water as possible.
- Lastly hang your gloves up to naturally dry, ensuring they are not in direct sunlight or near any form of heat source (radiators, heaters etc.).
These are merely guidelines so that you will get the absolute best performance and longevity from your gloves, if you have any more questions or queries feel free to contact us.